Wagner Feinsprühsystem WallPerfect Flexio 585 I-Spray 2331 425


Wagner Feinsprühsystem WallPerfect Flexio 585 I-Spray 2331 425 has the following specifications The high working speed of up to 3 m²/min is a real time-saver. Suitable for use with all common substances, even undiluted. The powerful X-BOOST Turbine and variable air flow offers excellent coverage for both thick and thin paints.
630 W Paint flow rate smoothly regulated: 0-500 ml/min Atomisation power: 25-200 W Maximum viscosity: 4000 mPas

Fine spray system for home and hobby use. Includes "I-Spray" spray attachment (1300 ml reservoir) for thick materials like interior wall paints and "PerfectSpray" spray attachment (800 ml reservoir) for lacquers, glazes and other thin materials, as well as easy-fill paper funnel, practice spray poster and practical carry case.

>>>>> BUY NOW <<<<<


  • Working speed of up to 3 m²/min
  • WallPerfect Flexio 585 comes with practical carry case

>>>>> BUY NOW <<<<<

Komentar